- 4.2 Kilo watts photovoltaic solar panels
- Solar tubes for swimming pool and jacuzzi warming up to 90 degrees
- Nest electronic door lock
- Distributed audio throughout the house including garage and swimming pool area
- Lutron lights and shade controls in all rooms
- Crestron lights, audio, security and climate controls through 6 different screens around the house
- 3 independent zones heating and air conditioning
- Four flat screen TV’s
- Wenge hard wood floors
- Steam washer and dryer
- Elevator servicing all floors
- One Tesla electric charger
- One non-Tesla electric charger for electric or plug in hybrid cars
Hillsborough will take your breath away. Fabulous homes on tree-lined streets evoke a timelessly elegant and private feel. The town covers six square miles, including picturesque hills and canyons, yet its 11,000 residents easily access commuter routes and downtown Burlingame, including Burlingame Avenue with its trendy shops and upscale dining.
Along with a storied history of exclusivity, blue-ribbon schools and a tight-knit community have earned the town its enviable reputation. The Hillsborough Recreation Department, Sawyer Camp Trail, Crystal Springs Golf Course, and cycling on Cañada Road offer residents quality activities and the ability to take in the stunning beauty of their neighborhood and surrounding area.