The opportunity to have it all is here. With new, modern construction, stunning design, exquisite detailing, and Bay views from San Francisco to Mt. Diablo, this home is the ultimate showcase for today’s Peninsula lifestyle. A glass-sided staircase is the centerpiece of the open main level and lends effortless structure to multiple sitting and dining areas, and kitchen with Calacatta marble island with folding waterfall installation and top-of-the-line appliances and fixtures. Two generously sized, en-suite bedrooms and a discreet powder room complete the main floor.
An upper-level master bedroom, spa bath, oversized walk-in closet with built-ins and additional storage, and private sun deck overlooking San Francisco Bay feels like an exclusive penthouse.
The Wow Factor continues with a huge lower level: fourth bedroom perfect for au pair or guests, full bath, entertaining kitchen with wine storage, laundry, garage, and a family retreat/extra entertaining space with direct access to a spacious, private patio, attractive landscaping, and large grass play area.
Cutting-edge design elements throughout are spot-on and create the new classic: comfortable, but now. Distinctive style from superior, consistent finishes pulls together the perfect look and feel. Close proximity to the preferred commuting route of I-280 provides easy access to Silicon Valley and San Francisco. Attending award winning Millbrae Schools.
Green Building Technology
- High energy efficient condensing hot water distribution system – The Noritz NRCP series heaters offer the latest cutting edge technology in hot water distribution. This condensing tankless water heater that can produce up to 11 gallons of hot water per minute. With built in recirculation pump feature, it can deliver hot water to any faucet with virtually zero wait time. You can use the preset timer to only recirculate hot water when you expect to use it
- Marvin & Pella windows and doors – These highly energy efficient windows and doors are well known for their fine craftsmanship, style, and durability
- Forced air heating system on 3rd generation NEST control–with the new 96% AFUE energy efficient heating system. You can customize your ambient temperature on your iPhone.
- LED lighting throughout entire home. Highly energy efficient
- 40A electric car charger pre-wired in garage
- 40 years shingle roof with virtually no maintenance required
- Complete insulation throughout makes energy consumption as efficient as possible
- Western Red Cedar siding accented the modern contemporary design and urban living
- Clean line interior design and minimal sightline trim work underscore true modernist lifestyle
- IPE and Redwood decking (roof top & off 2nd floor) with stainless steel cable railing
- Redwood fencing in rear & side yard with concrete patio
- Concrete patio interlaced with river rock pebble
- Fully landscaped with drought resistant plants
- Blue stone accented front steps with IPE post and stainless steel cable railing
- Ultra high end Thermador Appliance package
- Radiant heated in every full bathroom, with timer to control daily on/off time and temperature.
- Calacatta Marble Island with folding waterfall installation
- Heat & Glo Linear fireplace surrounded by crushed glass media
- Mahogany solid core doors with clear coated finishes
- Grohe/HansGrohe plumbing fixtures throughout
- 5” wide planks white oak hardwood floor throughout
- Baldwin hardware in all entry and exit doors
- Aluminum with frosted glazing panel garage door
- Stainless steel handrail added to showcase the modern design
- 3 Ensuite design fit most modern family with privacy as well as convenience for all
- Junior suite on 1st floor is perfect as guest suite or study.
- Cat 6 cable throughout, Ultra high speed internet and smart home connection ready
- Video cable in every room, ready for video distribution
- Speakers installed throughout 1st and 2nd floor for enhanced video/audio experience
- Security Cameras installed in all corners, with smart phone monitoring access
- Security alarm systems pre-wired
- Closet with organizer in every room
- Large windows in all 4 sides to maximize light exposure
- 2 fullsize parking with 40A electric car charger pre wired
- Full size laundry room with cabinetry and deep sink makes doing laundry easy and fun
- Under cabinet lighting serves as evening ambient lighting
- French drain throughout the foundation perimeter, gravity drained into water detention system
- Fire sprinkler throughout the property
1364 Vista Grande, Millbrae
Located west of San Francisco International Airport, Millbrae boasts rolling hills, highly ranked schools, a vibrant downtown shopping and dining district, and superb access to public transit and freeways.
In the 1860s, like many wealthy Northern Californians, Darius Ogden Mills built an estate on the Peninsula. He called the property Millbrae after his own name and the Lowland Scots word “brae” for the slope of a hill. The estate home burned in 1954, but the historic Sixteen Mile House, originally a rest stop built in 1872, was restored and is now a popular restaurant.
Only 15 miles south of downtown San Francisco, the city has its own Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) and Caltrain stations and is bordered by Highway 101 and Interstate 280, making Millbrae a perfect location for commuters. Despite these urban amenities, Millbrae has a peaceful suburban feel and is home to 12 parks and the Green Hills Country Club, which is a green belt for local fauna like the red-tail fox.