A Modern Vision
Refined yet imaginative truly describes this all-new home in the hills of Burlingame. Completely luxe, every detail covered, and enhanced by ten-foot ceilings, the perfectly proportioned spaces evoke a sense of light and clarity. An open main level with well-defined sitting, dining, and cooking spaces, highlighted by Thermador appliances and generous Calacatta marble islands, and a separate, spacious entertaining kitchen, complete with extra sink, refrigeration, wine storage, and Fisher Paykil dishwasher ensure everyday convenience and entertaining ease. An oversized pantry closet keeps the spaces clean and clutter free. The convenient powder and access to a large patio complete the gracious first-floor amenities.
A perfectly positioned, glass-sided stair leads to the second level with three bedrooms, including an open-concept, en-suite master with east-facing deck for morning coffee and email, second en-suite bedroom, third bedroom, and a nursery/workspace room. All baths have top-of-the-line Hansgrohe, Duravit, Ronbow, and Fleurco fixtures. All closets are completely customized. In addition, a large, hallway-accessed full bath and a gracious, fireplaced seating area with built-ins and expansive Bay view make for an exclusive family retreat and an additional entertaining oasis. The hall, two bedrooms, and nursery/workspace open directly to a second, sunny upper-level private patio.
Creative use of a variety of materials—wide plank oak flooring, contemporary tile combinations, natural wood, metal, and cork wall accents, and spot-on lighting features invoke an ambiance of rich texture, interest, and ultimate taste. The smart choices extend to the exterior—use of hardscape and low-water planting are eco-friendly and minimal maintenance. An enviable Burlingame location, award-winning schools, and ultra-modern design of calm and comfort are the ideal combination for today’s Peninsula lifestyle.
Green Building Technology
- High efficiency condensing hot water distribution system – Navien’s NPE Series
- Western Windows and doors – Energy efficient windows and doors
- Underfloor radiant heat system on both floors – Navien
- High efficiency air condition system
- LED lighting throughout entire home and landscaping
- 60A electric car charger pre-wire in garage
- 40 years shingle roof with virtually no maintenance required
- Complete insulation throughout
- Western Red Cedar accented the modern contemporary design and urban living
- Redwood fencing side yard with concrete patio
- Concrete patio interlaced with rock pebble
- Fully landscaped with drought resistant plants
- IPE decking
- High end Thermador Appliance package
- Radiant heated in all living space
- Custom made wide mahogany solid core pivot door with clear coated finishes
- Grohe/HansGrohe plumbing fixtures throughout
- White oak finish flooring throughout with color matching tile for all bathrooms
- All interior doors and hardware from Italy
- Aluminum with frosted glazing panel garage door
- Soft Line indirect LED lighting system at 2nd Floor hallway
- Custom built floating stair with glass railing
- Clean line interior design with aluminum reveals
- Cat 6 cable throughout, Ultra high speed internet and smart home connection ready
- Speakers installed throughout 1st and 2nd floor with multi-zone control
- Video cable in every room, ready for video distribution
- Security Cameras installed, with remote monitoring access
- Security alarm system pre-wired
- Closet with organizer in every room
- French drain throughout the foundation perimeter, gravity drained into water detention system
- Fire sprinkler throughout the property
2635 Summit Drive, Burlingame
Top schools, a trendy downtown, and beautiful homes symbolize Burlingame. With an easy commute to San Francisco and Silicon Valley, Burlingame is one of the most desirable residential areas for Bay Area professionals and families.
Burlingame is a thriving community-based environment with cultural, athletic, and outdoor activities. Many of its 35,0000 residents walk to Burlingame and Broadway Avenues, which offer prime shopping, dining, and a seasonal farmers’ market. The historic public library, recreation centers, and abundant parks offer activities from A to Z for all ages. This is THE place for upscale, yet relaxed living.